Wednesday 17 February 2010

.......................................

Oh god - it's been ages since I posted anything again - my New Year's resolutions are mouldy and rotting already (along with my lungs again unfortunately - 3 long months minus the menthols tho - ho hum - let's call it a detox. Yes yes I know it's only February - but I gave up in November - the resolution was to stay resolute!!).

Since my last post, heads have been rolling (and eyes) and things have improved, or at least changed. It's all a work in progress and I will get back to you but we're reigning back a little control and sanity (this week is not included in that last comment - it's half term and J has it in for the cat and both boys are having Dairy/Casein withdrawal symptoms so it's like a scene from Trainspotting. Say no more...).

1 comment:

Shrinky said...

It's amazing how inventive you can get in the kitchen, with a fine bottle of chilled wine inside you - something I highly recommend during the withdrawal process. No, not your withdrawal, his, right now you shouldn't be withdrawing ANYTHING from yourself, trust me!

Good luck hon, I hope you find it helps in the long term. As for the cat, I could relate an outrageously funny tale about Sam and our family pet, but I'm scared someone might come and lock me up over it, if I do.

I'm thinking of you, looks like you have a direction, which is great, but remember it's okay if now and then you have to take the odd diversion away from it, too - yeah? ((x))